Africa's Eden Travel Trade Show
Welcome to Africa’s Eden
Virtual Travel Trade Show
The Victoria Falls is the iconic gateway to the Kaza region, supporting not just tourism but also its people and wildlife.
As the world’s largest transfrontier conservation estate, it is home to over a quarter of a million animals, 75% of southern Africa’s elephants, and one of the world’s Natural Wonders – the incredible falls themselves. Four counties come together to represent this region and its rising tourism community.
We invite you to learn about our beautiful destinations, attractions, accommodations and more through our first ever Virtual Travel Trade Show.
Taking place February 1-3, 2021 and February 22-24, 2021 on digital screens across the world, the Africa’s Eden Travel Trade Show is an interactive three-day virtual conference featuring destination partners from across the Kaza region and tour operators and travel buyers from the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Continuing in the spirit of innovation and creating positive movement within the travel and tourism industry, we have created a unique opportunity to pre-plan for rapid recovery post-pandemic and build relationships with tour operators, travel agents and buyers from key markets, at a low cost for participation.
Registration includes the following:
- 20-minute one-on-one buyer/supplier appointments held over the course of each show (meetings will be scheduled prior to show dates)
- Participants choice of who to meet with
- A virtual “trade show booth” complete with destination imagery, video content, virtual tours, and other destination resources
- Virtual networking and entertainment opportunities
- Speakers, educational sessions and online training opportunities
All times listed are in GMT +2